Amir Khan Completes Training with Pacquiao and Roach , Judgment Day ...

The new Khan, fresh off of several weeks of training at the Wild Card Gym in Los Angeles, Calif. under the watchful eye of his new trainer Freddie Roach, is set to face Oisin Fagan, who brings a pressure style

Roach, who is committed to be in the corner of Manny Pacquiao on December 6 in Vegas, will not be in Khan’s corner for the Fagan bout. However, Roach has a lot of faith in Khan and believes that he is a world champion in the making.

For Khan, sparring with Pacquiao can go along way in the soon to be 22-year-old's boxing career, especially when observing the machine-like workout routine of Pacquiao.

"I got loads of confidence from sparring with Manny," Khan said. "I got hit by some of his best shots but didn't go down and he's the best pound-for-pound in the world right now.

"I'm a better fighter now - I will never make that mistake again. I had a chat with Manny and he told me he had two losses early in his career where he got knocked out - but just look where he is now.

"What makes Manny the best is his patience. He waits for the right time to throw the combinations and I've also changed a lot of things in my style. Freddie has told me I need to be more patient."

When Roach was asked if training with Khan has helped Pacquiao in any way. Roach immediately perked upped and responded “Khan has a great, great jab, and it’s faster than Oscar’s and better than Oscar’s. If Manny can deal with Khan’s jab he can deal with anybody's jab.”